1. Conclusion of contracts/registration
1.1 Completion of the registration process by the User results in contract of use between us (TB Online Media UG (haftungsbeschränkt)) and the User.
1.2 We are entitled to refuse to issue an invitation or make a registration without giving reasons.
1.3 A membership account may be opened only on the basis of the User’s up-to-date e-mail address which is simultaneously to be used to communicate with the us. For the purpose of registration, the User is obligated to truthfully provide all details requested. The use of fictitious names is not permitted.
Users whose particulars change during the course of their membership are obligated to promptly adapt their membership profile accordingly.
1.4 Users will receive confirmation via e-mail to the effect that they have duly been registered complete with password-protected access authorisation (“Access Data”). They may not disclose their access data to third parties are required to treat them confidentially and must protect them from any unauthorised access. Users are obligated to promptly advise us of any clues to the unauthorised use of access data by third parties.
1.5 Each User may be registered only once as of the given point in time. Following termination of the given contract by us, the User may not re-register except with the express consent of us.
2.1 Any use of www.kizedi.com must strictly be confined to the contractual scope. Any improper or unlawful usage, exploitation, exercise of influence on or change of the subject websites is inadmissible. It is in particular forbidden to use www.kizedi.com
- for the performance or encouragement of anticompetitive activities including advertising other shopping communities or progressive customer canvassing practices such as chain, pyramid or snowball systems;
- to copy or readout content such as offers, listings or databases for commercial purposes;
- for using content of a pornographic, defamatory, offensive, racist or threatening nature, content incompatible with youth protection law or otherwise unlawful or unethical, or for advertising, offering or distributing products of this nature;
- for spreading malware;
- for uploading content curtailing or infringing the rights of third parties or rights protected by copyright except where the User holds the pertinent rights or acts with the right holder’s approval;
- for curtailing the accessibility of the subject services and performances by other members including by intercepting news, spreading spam and transmitting news serving a commercial purpose;
- The use of temporary email addresses
- For publishing the names, addresses, telephone or fax numbers, e-mail addresses, membership names or other contact data of messenger services.
2.2 The User has no claim to the constant availability of specific functionalities of the portal. We are anxious to ensure the proper functioning of its portal. This is naturally confined to such performances as can be influenced by us.
2.3 We are entitled to restrict its performances in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently if this is required on account of maintenance works, capacity shortages, server security or integrity, for the implementation of technical measures or due to other events not subject to its control.
2.4 We do not accept members under the age of 18. If the User is under 18 years old he may use our services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
3. Rights of use
3.1 To the extent that Users are given the opportunity to publish content of their own such as evaluation reports, the following rules shall apply:
By exercising the opportunity to transmit content of its own the User grants us the rights of use as the latter requires for the publication and processing of all or part of such content. Such rights of use are unlimited in terms of time, space and substance, irrevocably authorising, among other things, the transfer of the subject content and of the rights of use proper to third parties to the extent that this serves the purposes of publication and processing. The rights of use granted specifically include the right of reproduction, the right of distribution and the right of communication to the public, in particular by making content available to the public. The User waives the right to copyright notice. This provision does not affect the User’s right to grant third parties rights to content posted using specific licensing models.
3.2 We are entitled but not obligated to store, publish, delete or shorten Users’ own content.
3.3 All rights to the portal’s content belong to us. The User is not allowed to reproduce, disseminate and/or publish content posted on the website, other users or third parties.
3.4 Contents of www.kizedi.com respectively are protected by copyright law, trademark law or database law. Such website content may not be copied, disseminated, reproduced or in any other way used except with the consent of the rights’ holders. The same is true for copying with the help of robots, crawlers or other automated techniques.
4.1 The Parties may at any time terminate their membership by e-mail (addressed in case of termination by the User to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the support on the website) without giving reasons and without being required to observe a notice period. The right of termination without notice for good cause remains unaffected.
4.2 Obligations arising from contracts concluded remain unaffected by termination.
4.3 A termination means that no future payments are charged to the User’s account. The termination of a recurring billing product does not generate a refund – it will only stop any future payments.